- 1 million contacts per upload
- Insanely fast(Faster sending and faster upload)
- Single app to control the contacts of all your apps
To set up a proper Address list, make sure you have an excel file ready with all the data.
- To upload a group, press + add
- Search bar, type in any Address book name and the results will show only the names that
- Click on the Name to see the individual fields and go to the Address List Overview
- Click on [...] to:
a. edit (List-and column names are changeable)
b. remove the list
c. or Favorite the list (This way it is shown at the top of the Address book overview)
1. To upload a group, press + add
2. You are now requested to (1) select a file and (2) optionally name the document. Click
continue after you’ve selected a document.
You can have 4 types of selection options and you can always Skip if you don’t want to add the column.
1. The system predicts the value of the column. Skip, Save or Edit by clicking on the
2. The system predicts and is fairly certain about the value. Skip if you don’t want to add
the column, or click Edit to change the column type/name.
3. The system has no idea what the value is, but it is a standard value. Skip if you don’t
want to add the column, or click Edit to change the column type/name.
4. The system has no idea what the value is, but it is a custom field. Skip if you don’t want
to add the column, or click Edit to change the column type/name.
How to change the name and value of a column:
- Click “edit”
- Click on the dropdown menu (“First name” in this example)
a. For phone numbers you are asked to select a country for when we are missing an
international phone format. Please ensure the country codes are set-up properly if you
are sending to multiple destinations.
- Select Custom Label # and change the name in the top fill-out box.
- Click on “Save”
- Smile :)
When you’ve saved or skipped all columns, press Continue
Edit and view Address list
After selecting an address list, the address list overview appears.
- Address list options[...]
a. New contact: Manualy add a contact to the address list
b. Export: This feature will allow you to export the data back to an excel file. Not
available during the time of writing this document.
c. Edit: See 4
d. Remove: To delete the contact.
e. Favorite: This will put this address list on top of the list in the main Address book
- Click here to see the details of a single contact.
- Search bar: qualified contacts will appear in a drop-down list.
- Edit: Here you can change the address list name and column names.