Any tips & tricks to optimize my campaign?
- Keep your audio message short and snappy
- Start your audio file with a short intro tune that does not include your key message. First reason: you can make your message instantly recognizable. Second reason: when your message ends up in someone's voicemail, the first few seconds of your audio file will get lost during the voicemail introduction message.
- Use a strong and recognizable speaker for your voice message. For example: an actor, your star player or trainer, an artist or a politician
- Don't send your campaign anonymously, your audience is much more likely to pick up the call if they recognize the number
- Use a recognizable Caller ID (Sender phone number)
- Combine your campaign with other CM channels, such as SMS and Landing Pages. A great flow for an optimal conversion rate is: