Receiving replies to MailSMS is currently available in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
If you want to receive replies to your MailSMS in your E-mail box please follow these steps:
Enable your SMS Inbox and forward incoming SMS to your e-mail address
- Go to the 'Received Messages' App
- Select 'Reply Settings'
- Enable "Show responses in my inbox"
- Fill-in your e-mail address in the "Forward Responses to email address". You can enter multiple e-mail address, but every e-mail address will receive every incoming SMS.
- Click "Save Settings".
Now your Inbox is activated and all incoming SMS will be forwarded.
Configure the sender in the MailSMS app
- Go to the 'Mail SMS' app.
- Click the pencil icon to edit your MailSMS enabled E-mail address. (Or add a new E-mail address.)
- And enter one of the following phone numbers as
Sender and click 'Save Changes';
You will now send out MailSMS with a mobile phonenumber that is configured to receive SMS on.
And you are ready to go!