Let's get started and send your first message!
- Go to the Send Messages App in the platform header.
- Create a New Message, view All your messages, or edit/manage your Templates.
Fill out the “From” ID. This is the ID that the recipient gets to see as the sender.
- Add phone numbers manually (be sure to add the international country code (+44 or 0044). Note, phone numbers need to be written without and - in between the numbers.
To select a group or contact (check how to upload a group here) start typing the name and the matches will appear in a dropdown menu below. Select the right group/contact by clicking on the name.
- Select a channel (If you are using another channel than SMS, like Push, RCS, any chat Apps). By default, SMS is selected.
- Type your message content. You can add Smileys (your message will then be defined as Unicode) or even send directly from your Excel document.
- Click Send to send your message(s) immediately, or schedule it.
- If you want to send from an Excel file have a look at the option.