Landing pages can be built via the Landing page editor. Simply go to the Landing Pages app, then Template and click on Add.
- Add a new Template via the Add button
- Click on Edit Template to redesign previously built templates or
- Click on the dropdown arrow to delete or Clone a template so you can keep the original
After you've created a new template you arrive in the drag-n-drop template editor. To send your Landing page you need to go through 4 steps.
- Set a template name
- Build your Landing page
- Save template
- Go to SMS Campaigns to send the template
1. Next to template, fill-out your campaign name
2. Build your Landing page
Hold 1 of the content blocks and drop the block in the preferred section of the Landing page. A typical design of a Landing page has:
A. an image,
B. a personalised text block,
C. a button and
D. a video.
- Drag and drop the image to the top part of the template.
- Select/upload your image
- Adjust the size in the margin section (click on "Image" on the right side of the screen and then "Style).
Tip: The delete the white bars on each side, click the toggle button in Margin and set left and right margin on -15px.
Personalised text block
- Drag and drop the text block to the template.
- Click on the text block to enable editing
Tip: When you personalise a landing page, send a test message to yourself first by sending the Landing page to a group with only you in the group. Check Address Book articles to be explained how you can do this.
- Drag and drop the button to the template.
- Change the text in the text block (i.e. "Click here")
- Change the link type if necessary, link is sufficient for standard website links.
- Add the url to the Link field
- Analytics tags can help you identify links in the analytics section
Tip: You can also personalise a link by adding a primary merge tag in the link section (i.e. [[Company]])
- Drag and drop the video to the template.
- Copy-paste a Youtube or Vimeo url into the input field
3. Save the template
4. Send your Template
- Go to SMS Campaigns
- Make a new campaign +
- Select a group
- Select a Landing page template
- Click on the Landing page button to add the Landing page as a link in the SMS and click on Apply
- Send the campaign
Tip: Apple users get a small preview of Landing pages, that small preview will always display a CM-style preview. If this is a problem, please make sure the Landing page link is surrounded by text - this will block the preview in iOS/iPhones