There are 2 locations to check Landing page conversion.
In SMS Campaigns
- Delivery rates
- Click rates (in the link in the SMS)
- See who has clicked
In Landing page
- Click rates on the link in the SMS
- Click rates on each individual link in a Landing Page
To check conversion in the Landing page, first click on View stats
Then you are shown the following 5 fields:
- Recipients The number of people that have received the landing page
- Opened These are the number/% of people that have opened the Landing page/ clicked on the link in the SMS.
- Click rate This is the number/% of people that have clicked on at least 1 link in the landing page
- Total click Is the sum of all the clicks on a specific link in the landing page. This number can be higher than the number of recipients because if 1 person clicks twice on a link this number will also increase by 2.
- Recipients clicked Is the sum of individual clicks on a link in Landing Pages. This number can't be higher than the number of people that have opened the landing page. This is because if 1 person clicks on the link twice, this number will increase by 1.